Monday, September 12, 2005

I've been giving a lot of thought to how to approach solving this problem. At first, I thought about going the scientific route -- figuring out what memory and consciousness is exactly, and trying to work with it on that level. But who am I kidding? I wasn't a scientist in my previous life. How could I turn into one now?

Especially considering the relative lack of maturity of online research in this day. You guys are still searching by text indexes, there is no AI in the systems to group results by category, no global IDs to give you a sense of the qualifications of the author, and the engines don't accept plain text questions. It is frustrating, to say the least.

In any case, due to my lack of education, and the lack of resource, whatever caused this is not going to be explained by science. I think I need to go a different direction. Something more along the lines of spirituality/meditation. At this point, I have to suspect that a higher power has caused this to occur. Maybe if I ask nicely, I can get them to give me a hint or two.

3 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Sophia said...

This is definitely an interesting blog, even if it is a joke. But strangely, I can believe in things like this.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Truth Practitioner said...

If this is true, I think it's probably because of spirituality. You might have left your body in the future because of your tragedy and accidently travelled to the past. So what happened to your soul in 2005? Probably, there is only one soul irrespective of time. This is hard to explain from an earth perspective. We are too constrained by the physical earth to understand this concept. One soul is all souls, all souls are one soul. They are all one in spirituality. It's a very difficult concept to understand. I don't really understand this concept in depth but I have read about this concept somewhere before.

If this is not because of spirituality, you are probably not from the future. Something that happened in present time created an effect in your brain that makes you think that you are from the future. Fortunately, it's easy to prove if this is the case. Since you have lived in the future, you should still remember at least some important events that happened from Sept 2005 onwards. Make the prediction. If it comes true, then you are really from the future. Post the prediction here. I am interested in knowing. Tell us about a big event that will happen to the world soon. In a way, it will prove that this is not a joke.

Anyway, I wish you good luck!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Time Traveller said...

Thanks for the responses, both of you!

It is an interesting point, that it might not be my mind that I need to be worrying about at all, but my soul. Which one really does carry the memories and feelings from your life?

I have some thoughts on this, but don't have time to write them right now. I'll get back online later today with a more in-depth post.

As far as predictions go, I'm hesitant to do that. I'm not sure that it is wise to share knowledge of the future. And I don't feel the need to prove the veracity of my posts. But I'll give it some thought.
Even if I did, though, I was never a history buff. My memories of 2005 were very personal... I didn't pay attention to global event too much. But I can tell you the color of shirt that my first girlfriend wore/will wear(?) to our first dance. Sadly, that probably won't count for much. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home